Watch my Latest Video!


Watch My Latest YouTube Video!

Sunday, February 17, 2013

LOUIS VUITTON Tivoli GM




LOUIS VUITTON Tivoli GM

Retail $1,780 plus tax 

7.9 x 11 x 18.1 inches
More details can be found on louisvuitton.com

Bag was purchased 9/2010 


(So photos are after a few years of use.)













Vachetta has darkened over time which is natural for Louis Vuitton bags. 

As with all of my Louis Vuitton bags I have tried to keep the handles as uniform as possible and as you can see they have aged quite evenly. 




Very spacious with a lot of character due to the pleating on the front. 

The large opening makes this bag very convenient. 



I no longer have this bag - photos are for reference.

You may leave a comment with any questions.


Thanks!
Holly


Photos are property of Holly Ann-AeRee for http://thehollyannaeree.blogspot.com/ (http://hollyannaeree.com) and are not to be used/posted anywhere else. 


9 comments:

  1. Everyone please read the post - I will NOT be listing pricing info publicly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super lovely blog!


    xo

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful and it looks new ;) how do you clean it?
    i can't dare to touch my bag and afraid that i would ruin the original color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i dont really clean my bags much - i am not an oily or sweaty person so usually my hands are pretty dry - i make sure not to handle the bag with dirty hands or anything but for the most part i just use the bag normally (for me) most of my handbag i wear on my arm not hold by the handle so i think that makes a big difference.

      Delete
  4. Hi Holly, would you someday consider doing a post on how you take care of your LV bags? It just struck me what beautiful condition this bag is in, and I'd love to know how to take care of my own as well (especially the handles -- they're so clean on this bag!!! I'm amazed!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i dont really clean my bags much - i am not an oily or sweaty person so usually my hands are pretty dry - i make sure not to handle the bag with dirty hands or anything but for the most part i just use the bag normally (for me) most of my handbag i wear on my arm not hold by the handle so i think that makes a big difference. there are little things here and there that can be done i really try not to fuss with my bags too much though because i do not want to change the integrity of the bag. i want mine to wear just as they are intended to. (Thank you by the way! I do take pride in the fact that my LV's look good for their age compared to some peoples ;)

      Delete
  5. Yeah, in today's era Louis Vuitton handbag have become very popular in different countries. In fact I will say this brand has gained enormous fame worldwide.
    Louis Vuitton handbag

    ReplyDelete