Watch my Latest Video!


Watch My Latest YouTube Video!

Monday, January 28, 2013

Holly Ann-AeRee 2.0 - Let's Go!

Well, well, well...fancy seeing you here. 

I bet a lot of you didn't expect to see me back on the blog scene! It's been almost a year and a half since my last post. O_O I actually have not forgotten about blogging and have truly missed it! Truthfully I had really wanted to start developing a website not using the blogger format but it hasn't happened yet and I miss blogging so here were are!

I feel like I can post more content here and do so more frequently than creating an entire video for my YouTube channel. (Plus it's something I can do sitting in my bed wearing pjs lol. You guys know I am already up at all kinds of weird hours, now that time won't be wasted by web surfing or on HuluPlus - I can actually post content for you!)

As some of you may have noticed I've been getting more and more into OOTD posts, shoes, etc. and I would love to share those things with you in more detail than Instagram or Twitter. (Sometimes one picture or a tiny collage isn't going to cut it. lol.) I am hoping that here I can share all of my interests with you, even some that don't get touched on in my videos. 

So here it is Holly Ann-AeRee 2.0 

I am so excited to get started and hope many of you will join me here. I feel like I never fully got into my blog before - My posts weren't that interesting (to me) and the pics were never as high quality as I would have liked (which is part of the reason I stopped) but now that I have been doing YouTube for a few years I think that I have really grown and developed a better idea of the type of content I want to send out to the world and I am confident that I can turn this into something I am really proud of. 

Love,
Holly 

P.S. I may need help adding certain things - blogger has changed since the last time I was on here! >_< lol. Be prepared for questions on Twitter or Facebook!

[YouTube - Instagram - Twitter - Facebook

13 comments:

  1. You're back, finally! happy blogging! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Holly! I never had the opportunity to see your old blog, but I'm looking forward to seeing all you have to share now!

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back holly! (: happy to see you blogging again! and as always, LOVE your videos!<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excited to see you back on blogger :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay another awesome blog to follow =) Welcome back! Love your style Holly! Sending love all the way from your neighbor up North =P

    Check out my blog too if you get a chance :')

    -Karennnn
    http://kandi3ful.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY back to blogging! super excited :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back to blogging...I missed it!! :) can't wait to see more posts and I'm liking more of the OOTD posts!!

    http://uglee13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great twitts, awsome vlogs, amazing having you on blog!! Love all the way from Mexico :)

    ReplyDelete