Watch my Latest Video!


Watch My Latest YouTube Video!

Friday, September 27, 2013

[FASHION QUICK PIC] Running Errands OOTD - Comfortable, Cute, Chanel.


Some of you may have seen this post on my Instagram already (be sure and follow me there to see more frequent Beauty/Fashion posts!) but I wanted to post all of the details here for you : )

Top: Forever 21 (WANT this one!
Bag: Chanel Diamond CC Fall 2013 in Black Lambskin (3 Colors available) 
(Vintage version HERE, HERE and HERE)


and here's what the top half looked like lol. 
Hair, Makeup and such.

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Hope to talk to you very soon :) 
Much like on my YouTube channel, I have so many posts I want to do but time is the issue :( I will try though! Thank you as always for your continued support! It honestly means so much to me. 

Love,
 Holly


6 comments:

  1. Holly, you are so pretty! I absolutely love your style!! ^___^ I really love the bag, I'd love to snag one for myself someday! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same TB flats. Love them! Great look, as always!

    http://www.splashesofcharm.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got a great glow in this photos. Are you wearing a face highlighter? If so, which one? I'm currently on the hunt... Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Did you get your chanel bag at the boutique?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So in love with your lip color I can't stop looking at it! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete