Watch my Latest Video!


Watch My Latest YouTube Video!

Saturday, August 17, 2013

[FASHION] Little Frenchie. Casual OOTD - Late Dinner and a Movie



French Bulldog Tank - H&M (recent) (Somewhat Similar Here)
Shoes - TOMS Classic Black (HERE) (not the best looking shoes but SO comfy!)
MCM Mini Stark Backpack in Cognac (also seen HERE)
Earrings - Chanel Studs (would LOVE these)


In the spirit of wanting to do more fashion posts on my blog I bring you a casual look from last night. Steve and I quickly got ready to grab some sushi for dinner and ended up catching a movie while we were out. 

Nothing fancy just some cut off shorts and comfy flats. 
I am loving this ADORABLE French Bulldog Tank that I bought from H&M a couple days ago - I can't get over it!

Left my hair natural per usual, no eyeshadow - just relaxed and casual.


(the little pink bag is from the Sanrio store we stopped at. ^_^ grabbed a few goodies)



Have a wonderful weekend and I'll talk to you all very soon.

Love, 
Holly 

10 comments:

  1. Cute !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that tank! I really want to order from H&M since they have the online store now but I've heard negative reviews. I'm kind of afraid to :x but wah no h&m near me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the frayed shorts with the military jacket!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina


    P.S. Giveaway happening on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't know F21 has that jacket :D
    Yay... been looking for one.
    Outfit is really awesome on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome fit !

    www.mytippitoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) Love your outfit! Can't wait to see more fashion posts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look STUNNING! And I love your MCM >: D But you already know that.. I take every opportunity to tell you >: D haha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cuteeeee outfit! love love love! so happy i stumbled across your blog!! its adorable! andd I'm your newest follower hey hey hey! hope you can swing by mine sometime!

    xo, Kelsey Belle

    www.happiereading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete